110 PLUG WONT WORK!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashuri

Anyone having problems with this...tonight on 3 different outlets it showed "vehicle" default even though the unit was working (green light).

I'm going to try at home and if it doesn't work there will go to dealer tomorrow!

thanks

ashuri,

did you ever get this resolved?

I has a 2013 and am having this come up, just two days ago I was having issues, let the car sit for a day unplugged and last night when I plugged it in it started to charge just fine.

I think this might be a charing software glitch from switching to and from 120 to 240volts.

Not sure what the relays do, but it appears to be a ground fault in the charger.

Yes actually...took it to dealer and they stated it was "defective" 110 unit that they provided me.

It took over a month to get the replacement but the new one works like a charm!! Once I got the new plug they stated, "Ford will inspect it and we'll let you know what they find" I never got the results but assume everything works out ok (in fact, I'm going to ask that they send me the test results!!)

Keep an eye on it and it wouldn't hurt to take it to the dealer as well!!

Hope that helps

Back