My Ford Mobile not working / Ford customer service SUCKS!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan said:
I have emails and phone calls and here we are in February and still no resolution. If I do not continually email for a status I honestly feel my issue would be ignored.
My humble suggestion is to take it into the dealer and explain that the car does not work as promised and as designed. Explain to the dealer your experience that you have had with Ford customer service so far and ask them to fix it. If they can't, then ask to see the district Ford representative. Set a meeting and patiently explain that you car is not working as designed and that you are fed up with the situation. Ask him or her what s/he would do if it were his or her car.

Sorry to reset you back to zero with the dealer, but customer service finds no need to take ownership of this problem. You need to speak to a Ford rep face-to-face. Waiting for an email or telephone call is not going to work, but when you get a person involved who will take ownership, you can email and telephone the PERSON, not some department. Good Luck, but that's my suggestion.

Hi unplugged. Thank you for your advice. When I read your response you probably heard the loud sigh I just let out. I need to muster up the strength to deal with the next level of nonsense. This will take a while so I am going to email the dealer and get the name and contact information from them for the representative. That will hopefully let me go directly to the source. The dealer service area is of no help at all. They have MANY car brands under their roof and have too much work to be an effective resource when the customer needs them the most. Stay tuned.

I suddenly had the problem of myfordmobile app/website wouldn't communicate with my FFE. I tried the master reset, removing and adding and then I attempted removing the F1 fuse in the fuse box in the left side of the trunk. I then re-added the car. That got me the initial confirmation message which I accepted. But, the second confirmation never came the next day. I of course repeated the same action, this time nothing. I then found that there is another fuse underneath the glove box (cover is held by 2 snap on brackets). I removed the number 67 fuse and replaced if and re-added the car. I got the initial confirmation and the 2nd confirmation 1.5 days later. Now the system is working as it originally did. I guess removing the 67 fuse removed whatever bug that was causing the problem. Hope this helps someone who is in the same situation I was in.

I noticed My Ford Mobile was down late last night for maintenance.
The last few days the My Ford Mobile app and PC website seemed to mess up on logging the correct times for my last 2 charge sessions.

The car charged fine, just the logged start and stop time plus duration was messed up. I was using Value Charge from 12am-4am and it charged correctly during that time.

Anyone else seen this problem the past few days?
Could the maintenance work last night been for fixing issues like this?

Back