Nissan Leaf vs Ford Focus Electric

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on getting an FFE.

It's been so long since I looked at that visor upgrade - I think Tousley Ford charges the same amount of money for that visor. And you can order the proper clip and screw caps (if you are really particular about the finish) at the same time.

EVA said:
Congratulations on getting an FFE.

It's been so long since I looked at that visor upgrade - I think Tousley Ford charges the same amount of money for that visor. And you can order the proper clip and screw caps (if you are really particular about the finish) at the same time.

I've been programmed to assume the dealer charges more for everything. Right now, the visor clip with my garage door opener isn't bothering me. It's a disappointment that it's not included, but it's not a biggie. I've gotten so used to EVERY car these days having homelink. Even my 10 year old Expedition has it. Odd NOT to have it. But not an inconvenience. Or as a friend said yesterday when he saw the garage door remote: 'Welcome to the 90s."

Honest, go ahead and put it in. You will enjoy it for years. If you don't, it will be a stone in your shoe.

It's pretty easy, only problem some people have is getting underneath the headline to access the connector. In some cars, it's easy, in some it's pretty glued in. Mine was pretty glued in so it took an extra 10 minutes and a few drops of blood.

Back