My work schedule has changed to more telework.
I honestly don't drive it as often as I should... And that means I have to downsize.
As such, after a year of ownership my 2017 FFE is up for sale.
As you know, the 2017-2018 models do not suffer from the battery pack leaks that the 2012-2016 and models do. It also includes DC fast charging.
High Res pics are here:
75K miles. Two owners including me. (I have owned it since 70K.) Used for commuting purposes only.
Purchased from Phoenix, Arizona where it was used for commuting there as well.
* Leather seating
* 9-Speaker SONY Stereo system with MP3/CD capability
* Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
* Reverse sensors AND camera
No rust, no collision history. Clean Virginia title with no liens. Clean CarFax/AutoCheck
Recently detailed, Ceramic paint protection applied, Needs absolutely nothing but a new owner.
Minor scuffs on the bumpers and interior. I think the worst is evident on the Right side of the front bumper and on the bottom of the passenger front seat.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned.
Extended warranty to June of 2024 or 100K miles.
Additional accessories included:
* Two OEM keys
* OEM Level 1 EVSE/Charge cable.
* Original Ford floor mats
* Weathertech FloorLiner waterproof mats
* Weathertech VentVisor window shades
* TorkLift trailer hitch (Not yet installed; for bicycle rack or other lightweight items.)
Looking to get $13K out of it.