My Go Times will not save

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makoto278

I have a 2016 FFE and decided not to get the new modem. Since the end of the MyFordMobile app any change to Go times made in the car revert back to old values I put in winter, Made a master reset and pulled the F1, Anyone having the same problem ?

I have a 2013 FFE Titanium. I had turned off my go time last spring but now that it’s cold again wanted to turn it on again. Can’t save them. Also can’t set value charge times.

My Go Times have not saved or worked since I got my modem upgrade done.

KP19 said:
scottt said:
Am I the only one who's been fixed?

Seems like it so far, yup.

Damn, really wish I could tell you all what they did. All I get is the "Ford pushed an update to your car"

My Sync version did not change.

scottt said:
KP19 said:
scottt said:
Am I the only one who's been fixed?

Damn, really wish I could tell you all what they did. All I get is the "Ford pushed an update to your car"

That's really interesting, and you didn't have to go to the dealer at all? It was an OTA update that didn't change anything Sync-wise?

KP19 said:
scottt said:
KP19 said:

That's really interesting, and you didn't have to go to the dealer at all? It was an OTA update that didn't change anything Sync-wise?

That is correct. Dealer had the usual case they were working with Ford. They emailed me and told me Ford updated it, I was BEYOND skeptical. Went and tried it and ta da......

scottt said:
KP19 said:
scottt said:

That is correct. Dealer had the usual case they were working with Ford. They emailed me and told me Ford updated it, I was BEYOND skeptical. Went and tried it and ta da......

Shoot maybe it's time for me to complain to my nearest Ford dealer lol

KP19 said:
scottt said:
KP19 said:

Heavily recommend it. I made it quite clear that I was not happy I paid someone to break my car. And I kept after them.

scottt said:
KP19 said:
scottt said:

Heavily recommend it. I made it quite clear that I was not happy I paid someone to break my car. And I kept after them.

I got in contact with the Dealer who did my upgrade, they said they'd have to look into it further and they'd contact me with an update Monday. Fingers crossed!

Back