Clear Battery Performance Alert

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seetohcw

Hi everyone,

Last week while driving home, battery at 20%... "please charge the battery" alert came on.

I made it home and charged it.

Everything is working normally. Apart of a few days of regeneration battery issues (see other post).

Recently I checked my ford app, under messages, it shows, clear battery performance alert. This message shows up every 3 - 4 days. Nothing appears on the dashboard. Everything appears as normal.

I tried the F1 Fuse reset. The message still appears. It's seems like a reminder (not a battery issue) but it bugs me.

Any one had this experience and any tips to clear the alert? I prefer not to uninstall and reinstall the app, it was a pain to get it working.

Thank you.

I think I had this alert a few months back. It would just show up, while the car was parked. I think that there was something else weird as well, that the trip log would show that the vehicle travelled 0.7 miles, but there was no power consumed. Again, the vehicle was parked during this time, it did not leave the driveway. Each time that alert appeared, the log showed another 0.7 mile trip with no power consumed.
I think I disconnected the 12V battery for a few minutes, and that solved it. I think.

Back