Using FORscan to improve range

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eurocarzfan81

Hello everyone, I am a proud new owner of an FFE. I apologise if this is covered somewhere else. I did a search in the forum but didn't see anything. I have been doing a lot of research on what modifications a person can make with FORscan. There is a company that makes a module that plugs into the accelerator pedal for the eGolf, Leaf, and 500e to help improve range, but nothing for the FFE. Does anyone out there know if FORscan can tap into the settings of the accelerator pedal or electric power train to help with range? Thanks in advance!

What are you expecting to do?

The only thing I'd expect those change is how aggressive the pedal reacts, and that's something you can do yourself. Or worse, it's a placebo.

Is it this? https://evtun.com/ev-chips.html

eurocarzfan81 said:
Hello everyone, I am a proud new owner of an FFE. I apologise if this is covered somewhere else. I did a search in the forum but didn't see anything. I have been doing a lot of research on what modifications a person can make with FORscan. There is a company that makes a module that plugs into the accelerator pedal for the eGolf, Leaf, and 500e to help improve range, but nothing for the FFE. Does anyone out there know if FORscan can tap into the settings of the accelerator pedal or electric power train to help with range? Thanks in advance!

I think you want to take a look into getting Ford IDS software if you want to attempt to change parameters. Not sure if Forscan goes that deep.

Back