Ford Focus Electric for rent on Turo.com!!!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas FFE

Hi Guys,

I listed both my 2013 FFE and my 2017 FFE for rent in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am also offering delivery to DFW International Airport for a fee. So, if you're ever in the DFW area and want to experience driving a Ford Focus Electric, just do a search under zip code 76137 on Turo.com.

There are also people around the country that have their FFEs and almost any other electric vehicle listed on Turo. Do a search on Turo for your zip code, you might be able to a Focus Electric or some other electric vehicle for rent that you have been dying to try. Happy EV travels :)

this forum needs a "like" button...

I'm not sure what you are renting it for, but I see other EVs in other areas that are reasonably priced and comparable to ICE cars.

If I'm ever in the DFW area (I have friends NW of there), I will check it out!!!

Thanks, I will check that out. I saw some very nice electric vehicles listed on Turo, including a Ford Focus Electric, so I'm planning on trying them soon.

To be honest, since I tried the Ford Focus Electric for the first time, I'm thinking of buying it. I think a few more drive tests would help me make a decision, so I need to do that as soon as possible because I keep postponing it. I rented it about two months ago when I was in Ukraine, from https://narscars.com.ua/en/lviv-r6 and I enjoyed driving it. I usually like bigger cars, but this one caught my attention. I've never owned a fully electric car, so this is something new for me, but I'm looking forward to trying this too because why not.

I knew some guys who rented somebody's Tesla Model S (with 230 mile range) one time, ....... but renting a 76 mile or newer 115 mile range Focus would mean you would have to really warn them about the short range, and maybe they could find a 6.6 kW charger for 3 hours (???), who knows. I like my '16 Focus Electric, yet it's a local short trip car.

Back