Looking for Electrical Engineer

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awefulspeller

Looking for Electrical Engineer who has 5 years experience working in the field. I'm a college student taking an introductory electrical engineering class and I am required to interview an electrical engineer who currently works in the field and has 5 at least years experience. This has to be done face to face over Skype, in person if you live in North Carolina, or some other video conferencing software.

All I need to do is ask you 10 questions about what you do and how college was for you.

Thanks for reading and please send me a PM if you can help!

-Joe

meghabadal33010 said:
I am also a student and I would like to suggest you that just google electrical contractors and contact them for the same.
A couple things to note:
  • An electrical contractor isn't necessarily an electrical engineer (different schooling) and thus the answers to the questions may not apply
  • and, more importantly, that was posted back in May--I would imaging that class is over, and that assignment would be waaay overdue at this point!

Back