Post your high-mileage odometer pictures

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinilk

Here's mine from a couple months ago. If I'd really planned it out I would've been driving along at 44mph:

v0dJ8ie.jpg

tinilk said:
It's all me, 1st owner. The car now has 50k.

It would have about 54k by now, except the car has been sitting at the dealer waiting for Ford engineers to help fix a "Stop Safely Now" error since January. I finally got D-Bal back this morning and returned the loaner car. So far so good.

That's funny lol. Looks good, Tinilk. Is that mileage all you btw, or are you a second owner or something?

It's all me, 1st owner. The car now has 50k.

It would have about 54k by now, except the car has been sitting at the dealer waiting for Ford engineers to help fix a "Stop Safely Now" error since January. I finally got it back this morning and returned the loaner car. So far so good.

Awesome that you got it back finally. Was it strange at first when you got it back? I remember when I got mine back after a week at the dealer, months ago, it was so refreshing, the smooth accelleration and no sluggish mushy shifting of an automatic transmission with gears. I cant wait to experience this again. LOL.

It was completely strange for the first 30 minutes of driving. Ha, a week...just wait till you see how it feels after a third of a year. Refreshing is definitely the word for it, better than a cold beer in July. If any good comes out of this whole experience, it's to remind us not to take for granted how great it is to drive an EV.

The Corolla has what feels like 2" of pedal travel before the accelerator does anything at all. You have to very gingerly press down to find the "bite" point, then in the next 1/16" it suddenly leaps up to 2,500 rpm and starts to sluggishly drag its feet off the line. You need to stomp on it to get anything that feels spirited, but then it's screaming and the little green ECO light has disappeared and the MPG graph plummets way below 10.

Back