Finally!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!

Hmmm, it looks like the electric badge on your passenger door is at the same funky angle as mine.

The angles of the badges on the driver's and passenger's doors aren't the same on my FFE. Dealer is fixing (replacing) the badge on my passenger's door.

eaglelaker said:
Just curious! Would you use a hot air dryer to loosen them?

I did not. I carefully pried them off with a plastic spatula that I bought at the paint store. Then, I used Goo-Gone to remove the rest of the sticky stuff, then clay-barred and waxed the entire area. Can't even see they were there. I also removed the badge on the rear hatch.

BTW, not sure if anybody wants any of the letters, most of them came off in one piece ( a few of them broke). If you want them, they're yours.

Keith

I did not. I carefully pried them off with a plastic spatula that I bought at the paint store. Then, I used Goo-Gone to remove the rest of the sticky stuff, then clay-barred and waxed the entire area. Can't even see they were there. I also removed the badge on the rear hatch ???

เล่นหวยออนไลน์

Back