Pics of the 2017 Focus RS

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olagon

Yes it's the gas version but thought folks might be interested in seeing the shape of the 2017 Focus RS

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2017-ford-focus-rs-official-photos-and-info-news

I have a 2016 RS on order for my older son. It's on a ship right now in the Atlantic, due to be delivered on the west coast in about two weeks. We're hoping to have it by Labor Day, so we can drive it out to Colorado to college. When it comes in I'll get some side-by-side pics with my FFE. Talk about two extremes!!

campfamily said:
I have a 2016 RS on order for my older son. It's on a ship right now in the Atlantic, due to be delivered on the west coast in about two weeks. We're hoping to have it by Labor Day, so we can drive it out to Colorado to college. When it comes in I'll get some side-by-side pics with my FFE. Talk about two extremes!!

Damn! Are you adopting????

scottt said:
campfamily said:

Damn! Are you adopting????

He earned himself a free ride at college, this is way cheaper!!! Now, if the 2nd kid can do the same, I can consider retiring early!!!

Keith

I'm in a Focus ST/RS page for St. Louis. 4 guys got the RS. They're pretty cool cars. Honestly they were so over hyped they really aren't that cool in person. Though I'm sure it would be a blast to drive!

Back