Music Shuffle

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamroud

I use USB for music in the car and use Shuffle to listen to songs in random order. However, I noticed an issue. While the shuffle works, it repeats some songs and do not play some others. In other words, if I have 100 songs on my USB, it will play 100 songs in random but some may be repeated 2 or more times and some won't play at all. I do not have this problem in my Mercedes as it keeps track of what has been played.
Does anybody notice this issue? If yes, are you aware of any solution? Thanks

Kamroud said:
I use USB for music in the car and use Shuffle to listen to songs in random order. However, I noticed an issue. While the shuffle works, it repeats some songs and do not play some others. In other words, if I have 100 songs on my USB, it will play 100 songs in random but some may be repeated 2 or more times and some won't play at all. I do not have this problem in my Mercedes as it keeps track of what has been played.
Does anybody notice this issue? If yes, are you aware of any solution? Thanks

Are all 100 songs in the same folder?

Kamroud said:
They are not. In reality, I have around 600 songs in about 20 folders. 100 songs was just an example.

Hmmm, I wonder if it's just shuffling in a specific folder.

If you dump all 600 into one folder, I wonder if that would shuffle better.

Back