Support Ticket with MFM Support

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy

Fellow FFE'ers,

These are the issues that I have consistently having. I waited a 3 weeks before submitting it just to make sure all of the stuff was repeatable and I was not causing the issues. I spoke with the ticket taker and she said the engineers would get back with me in 2-3 business days.

So here is is:

Case Number - CAS 2828917 Call back expected between 7/19 - 7/22
Issues with MFM web site (I use Google Chrome)
• Logs me out and has me re-authenticate for apparently no reason.
• My Driving
○ Rate of consumption does not match MFM Android Application
○ Can't set former vehicle MPG and make sticky (feature request?)
○ My Average
§ Any variable vs. Regional and National average are the exactly the same. There is no way that this is possible. (I think this was resolved before I submitted the ticket).
• My Driving, Trip & Charge Log
○ Not displaying Wh/mile at all
○ Charge on July 6 did not display
• Notifications
○ Second notification did not go out about scheduled charge has not begun when circuit breaker tripped a second time in the same charging session

Issues with MFM Android 1.0.2
• Trip and Charge log only showing last event
○ Charge must fully finish before anything shows up (just the charge data)
○ Last trip does not show up (or any trip)
• Trends
○ Rate of consumption is incorrect. It has not moved in days yet my Zen master rating has gained higher Wh/mile
○ Rate of consumption does not match MFM Web (rounding errors as previous suggested - feature request to fix)
○ Can't sent former vehicle MPG and make sticky (feature request?)
• Logs me out and has me re-authenticate for apparently no reason.
• Battery alert did not Text when set to text on 7/17 for 45%

Customer Relations Center - 8:30 AM 800-392-3673 option 1,4
Issues with Car
• Battery reports poor performance while plugged into 110 (220 installed Monday) due to too hot (this has been reported here before) Temps are in the high 80s/90s during day and not plugged in until a 32 mile drive home.
○ it does not turn fan on until I unplug and put car into "Ready to Drive" mode.
○ Let run for about 5 minutes = -2 miles and then plug in. Car then reports battery "Good".

Anyone got anything to add or ways to fix whatever I am seeing here?

Rudy

Back