Picking up Electric (2012) tomorrow

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashuri

I got a great deal...(will reveal it once I pick up ;))....A few questions:

What are the questions I should ask the dealer?

Anything they should show me or not...

Does the electric qualify for the Ford Student Graduate Program (where you get $500 back)....

Any list of items I should be given/reviewed???

thank you all

Once I purchase I will post pics!

Just got the car home, I ended up getting for 33,800 + fees. This particular vehicle had about 400 miles on it thus the price but overall VERY HAPPY!!! Drives like a dream and I can't wait to really dive into all the books, etc.....tonight

Any tips for all of you would be helpfull

ashuri said:
Just got the car home, I ended up getting for 33,800 + fees. This particular vehicle had about 400 miles on it thus the price but overall VERY HAPPY!!! Drives like a dream and I can't wait to really dive into all the books, etc.....tonight

Any tips for all of you would be helpfull

$33,800! Holy Cow! This is a new vehicle? Never registered by anyone? So after the tax credit you are looking at $26,300?

What state is this? Who is the dealer?

Congrats, that sounds like a good deal! 600 miles is really nothing, although I'm curious - was it a pre-owend Ford Focus Electric or is it new and those are miles the factory etc put on? Maybe test drives?

Are you going to post any pics of your Focus Electric?

I just got mine yesterday. I found out that Ford offered a nice incentive to dealers to get the 2012s out the door for leasing. The capitalized lease price was 27000. That works out to $299/month which isn't a whole lot more than I've been spending on gas.

Back