MyFordMobile App Battery Red

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert123

On the web, the MyFordMobile App sometimes displays my battery level using a red fill color rather than the normal blue color. I can't figure out what triggers this. I just logged out of the app and back in, and now it's blue. Anybody know what's up?

I've seen the same, but have not received any confirmation from Ford. But I believe it happens when the battery is hot.

Pearl said:
I've seen the same, but have not received any confirmation from Ford. But I believe it happens when the battery is hot.

I though maybe something like that too, but it just seems very sporadic. It's cool here and car had been sitting for 3+ hours after the drive in to work. Additionally, logging out and back it resets it back to blue. Very strange.

Perhaps it's a feature they meant to put in the web site, but go abandoned? Who knows. Seen weirder things, sometimes my car has a mind of it's own. Turning on MyKey for no reason. Pull over, turn car off then back on and, voila - back to normal. Crazy technology.

For me, it seems as I only get the RED battery immediately after it have been driven, and parked, but not plugged in. But too, very sporadic.

I mostly just think it is due to bugs in the MyFord Mobile website.

When I refresh the site, the red (or even yellow sometimes) battery goes away.

Yeah - bug. It happens randomly. Mostly when it has trouble connecting to the car. When the battery is red, the state of charge is usually wrong also. I've seen it in the iphone app a lot.

Back