2013 Focus Electric lease swap in Chicago

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjanisch

I'm looking to exit my lease on a 2013 white Focus electric. The car is awesome but I have taken a new job where they provide me with a company car.

Current mileage is 13,600 and was leased in May of 2013. No issues with the car what so ever, I will even include the winter tires that I purchased for it.

Payment is $290/month on 13500 mile/yr lease ending in May 2016. I put $3k down, only looking to get $1k in return.

Thanks!

Email me at pjanisch at gmail dot com

This is a good deal for someone. It's going to cost you $221 a month for 24 months to pick up this lease. (total $5304) That is pretty inexpensive for a $40,000 vehicle. It's also less than $3000 a year to drive a new car. That is the cheapest that I know of for driving a nice new car.

It will probably save you over $300 a month in gas that you would be spending in your regular ICE vehicle. You would be ahead of the game and driving a really nice new vehicle that is under warranty.

I don't know what the FORD requirements are for transferring a lease, but if you are currently spending over $221 a month in gas, I would jump on this. If you save more than $221 a month in gas then it's like you are getting a "free car".

Joe

JOEFRIDAY said:
This is a good deal for someone. It's going to cost you $221 a month for 24 months to pick up this lease. (total $5304) That is pretty inexpensive for a $40,000 vehicle. It's also less than $3000 a year to drive a new car. That is the cheapest that I know of for driving a nice new car.

It will probably save you over $300 a month in gas that you would be spending in your regular ICE vehicle. You would be ahead of the game and driving a really nice new vehicle that is under warranty.

I don't know what the FORD requirements are for transferring a lease, but if you are currently spending over $221 a month in gas, I would jump on this. If you save more than $221 a month in gas then it's like you are getting a "free car".

Joe
How do you get $221? The payment is $290/month and he indicates that he expects the buyer to give him $1000 down to take it off his hands.

Back