Ford Focus Electric ST

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Found this on the Ford Website:
Ford Unveils High-Performance ST, All-Electric Focus in L.A.

And limited info: The full range of Ford Focus Electric vehicles was on display at the L.A. auto show this year. The high performance Ford Focus Electric ST is geared towards the gas-free, all electric crowd as well as the enthusiast crowd.

Does anyone know of any info on the Ford Focus Electric ST? And what makes it different from the standard Ford Focus Electric?

When I first read this I thought that Ford was releasing a Ford Focus Electric ST, but then when I re-read it I realized that Ford is releasing the Ford Focus Electric, and the Ford Focus ST - just a bad choice of a short news title!

I love the Ford Focus Electric Forum - there's tons of people interested int he Ford Focus Electric, even if the forum makes it confusing a little bit sometime!

When I read, I thought Ford was releasing an electric Ford Focus ST, but then when I reread, I realized that Ford introduced the electric Ford Focus and Ford Focus ST - just a poor choice of under the new short!

Back