Blank Charging Display Numbers

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalel14

All of a sudden, the display on right hand side of the dashboard that shows estimated time to charge when you stop the car, and the charge start and estimated stop time when you plug in, displays only dashes instead of numbers. The car charges fine, but the calculations are not displaying. Has anyone seen this and have a for for it?

2013 model with 15,000 miles. Thank you!

FYI, the fix was pulling and replacing the F1 fuse in the left rear cargo compartment.

I just saw that the problem I have in 2020 has the solution to it in 2016. Thank you so much for this, I needed this information. I've never had any problems with my car until recently when I noticed that my dashboard was displaying dashes instead of numbers. I bought my car on the 10th of June last year because 10 has always been my lucky number and everything great that has happened in my life has been connected to this number. At https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-4444-meaning/ you can find all the meanings of the number 4444 from an astrological point of view, and the impact that this number can have on your life.

Back