Joined the 100,000 mile club yesterday!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jloucks

It happened yesterday, the FFE turned 100k!. The achievement is downplayed by the fact I had to have the battery replaced a few years ago, but hey, I kept the car and happy I did.

I have been completely satisfied with the car and with the care Ford invested in the vehicle. I plan on keeping it until it dies, although it may go to one of my kids here soon. I am eyeing Tesla :p

Hmm... I wonder how I would put two charging station in the garage. That should be fun. ;)

Congrats on making 100K!! My original plan was to keep my FFE for the long haul, but then started having problems getting recharged at work (I couldn't do the round-trip to work on a single charge, so had to charge at work). This problem had nothing to do with the car, it was because of the popularity of EVs at my work place, making it very difficult to get a spot to charge. Even though Chargepoint had a good system of prioritizing stations, and giving notice via email / text when a slot was available, it was difficult for me as I was often in areas where I couldn't have a cell phone. Like I said in another thread, had my FFE had the bigger battery, I'd likely still have it.

Having said that, if you have any questions about the Model 3, hit me up via PM, be happy to answer anything you want to know.

Keith

Back