Just bought a Certified 2017 FFE

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta think it would cost more to ship the car than it's actually worth (at 3-4 years old).

Carbuff said:
EVA said:
From the people from Jordan that have posted here - they seem to really love the car. So I'm sure it has gone to a great new home.

That's pretty darn cool seeing it get on a boat. Wonder if you will ever hear from it again once it sets sail.

I think he said that MFM has the car located in Jordan now, off the boat. Pretty cool.
Wow if I could read I'd be dangerous. I'm giving myself a dope slap right now..

scottt said:
I gotta think it would cost more to ship the car than it's actually worth (at 3-4 years old).
Absolutely yes, it probably did cost more to ship it than the car is worth. Except, you can't buy the car there. And there appears to be a fairly large community of FFE owners in Jordan. So it makes total sense from their side of the ocean. And it is probably a lot cheaper to buy the car in the US and ship it to Jordan, than it is to buy some other electric car over there. (Tesla likely being the only other option - there are 4 superchargers in Jordan)

EVA said:
Carbuff said:
EVA said:
From the people from Jordan that have posted here - they seem to really love the car. So I'm sure it has gone to a great new home.

That's pretty darn cool seeing it get on a boat. Wonder if you will ever hear from it again once it sets sail.

I think he said that MFM has the car located in Jordan now, off the boat. Pretty cool.
Wow if I could read I'd be dangerous. I'm giving myself a dope slap right now..

hahahaha i am Tareq AWAD Admin for biggest group for FFE in Jordan
https://web.facebook.com/groups/Ford.Focus.Electric/learning_content/

Back