Dobrinia

Re: MyFord Mobile in Europe

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:26 pm

It does not work for me, the modem can be diagnosed via ForScan (signal level, registration in the network).
You also do not work?
I use translator. Sorry for the mistakes.

Sebuś

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 am

For me, forscan shows that the modem is logging in to the network (Orange PL), it shows the signal strength, but I can not add a car to the application. Confirmation on the screen does not pop up. I was in the official FORD service on updating ALL modules, the modem has no updates. Sync2 after changing the settings shows that the MFM application is active and the car is tracked by GPS, but I can not click the confirmation.
I use translator. Sorry for the mistakes.

AshikRahman

Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:51 am

triangles wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:03 pm
All the My Ford Mobile stuff is dependent on the mobile data provided by the TCU. That is the only internet connection MFM can work with. Ford IDS software is used to configure the TCU and assign the TCU to the VIN of the vehicle with ford's internet servers. Basically without a European TCU and an authorized dealer to configure it you are completely out of luck getting MFM to work. I suspect Ford will not support a European TCU in a USA spec. FFE so you are likely out of luck before you even try.
How do I update my Ford id Software?
Hello to all. I am John Kornar from Florida. Love to learn and write about car modifying and decoration to various journals. I also write regularly to Thepaganmomblog.com, Reviewsdone.com and others blog. Thanks. :D :)

triangles

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

IDS is the dealership software that they use to connect to the car, run diagnostics, and configure stuff.
2014 Blue Candy FFE
http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/focus/2014/triangles/303811 (since this forum doesn't allow BBcode in sigs)

Return to “General / Main Focus Electric Owners Forum”