Performance Upgrade Complete

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalel14

Watch out Cobra Mustangs.
IMG_3284-2.jpg

Funny, as soon as I bought my FFE I was very tempted to stick some ST badges on it. Only because if you know what ST means, you know that my Electric isn't one. If you cant tell the difference, you most likely have no idea what those letters mean.

Blasphemy?

121gigawatts said:
Funny, as soon as I bought my FFE I was very tempted to stick some ST badges on it. Only because if you know what ST means, you know that my Electric isn't one. If you cant tell the difference, you most likely have no idea what those letters mean.

Blasphemy?

Not at all. I once raced an ST with my FFE. Beat them too ;) (Simply because they were stuck behind me in traffic LOL! You could see them straining to catch up and the puzzlement on their faces as they tried to figure out what kind of Focus was I driving.)

My son has a Focus RS, the ultimate Focus. We have some great pictures of the two cars parked side by side in the driveway. We laughed about how funny it would be to make the FFE look like an RS, or vice versa (ultimate sleeper, a FFE outside, RS inside). We did try putting my 15" wheels on his car (19" stock), since he lives in Colorado, and would be easier and cheaper to get snow tires in that size, but they wouldn't fit over the bigger brakes on the RS.

Keith

Back