Unable to save ValueCharge and GoTime profiles

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kokurlia said:
I've just downloaded it from official site (for windows). It shows 2.3.13 beta version.

Configuration and Proframming tab -> Central Configuration - main. There is a filter on the top. Type "Mykey" and there you have it. Also in the IPC there is also MyKey and you can disable it there as well. TPMS also somewhere there.. I knew i should take a pictures while doing that :)

Hi I couldn't find the central configuration option under Configuration and Proframming tab. I'm using the same version of Froscan 2.3.13.

elec2017 said:
Hi I couldn't find the central configuration option under Configuration and Proframming tab. I'm using the same version of Froscan 2.3.13.
Hi, take a look here: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1932

kokurlia said:
elec2017 said:
Hi, take a look here: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1932

Thanks, so you are in Ukraine? I guess EU version of FFE has it but NA version doesn't.

Hi. You are right, i'm in Ukraine. However my ffe was imported from California.
Moreover, i've never seen european version here :)

kokurlia said:
Hi. You are right, i'm in Ukraine. However my ffe was imported from California.
Moreover, i've never seen european version here :)

hmm, interesting. That means I'm missing some steps to see the central configuration tab. I'll dig further. Thanks.

by the way, do you have license? It might be the reason why you don't have all controls.
I asked for a license on that forum and next day developers gave me full license for a month or so.

kokurlia said:
by the way, do you have license? It might be the reason why you don't have all controls.
I asked for a license on that forum and next day developers gave me full license for a month or so.

I do have the proper license. I'm getting failed to load sbl message. Your car is 2013? something might have been changed on 2017.

Back