MFM doesn't show Average Economy

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanhdaica1985

Hi everyone,

I just want to do a quick check to see if anyone has the same issue as I do. My MFM for the 2012 FFE show my Average Economy as 0 Wh/mi in my trip log.

Also I've tried to compare my Rate of Consumption to the National Average. How could people averaging 80 Wh/mi on average? Best I could do is 250 Wh/mi. Are these National Average "inflated" by Ford?

thanhdaica1985 said:
Hi everyone,

I just want to do a quick check to see if anyone has the same issue as I do. My MFM for the 2012 FFE show my Average Economy as 0 Wh/mi in my trip log.

Also I've tried to compare my Rate of Consumption to the National Average. How could people averaging 80 Wh/mi on average? Best I could do is 250 Wh/mi. Are these National Average "inflated" by Ford?

When my 2013 was in the shop for months it would frequently show these type of weird readings. I figured it was from being driven only around the lot. If youre driving regularly, Idk why. The app is not perfect, thats for sure.

Back