An online Ford Focus Electric Forum discussion group

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:52 pm 

Ok, I'm a moron. I picked up an inkjet printer, and in the short 1.2 mile drive home, it dumped (what seems to be) the ENTIRE contents of the black ink cartridge all over the bottom of the rear seats (both sections of course).

Not even bleach is getting it out. Car isn't even a year old.

Ok. Few things. Do the 2012-2018 Focus Hatchbacks all use the same seat design/part? Including non-FFE?

Does the sedan also use the same seat part? I think a 2015 Focus Sedan with beige interior. Curious to know if it will fit before I make the journey.

Thx to all!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 am 

Facebook post in the Ford Focus Electric Group from a guy parting an interior in Canada.
"Hey guys, a buddy is parting out a 12 FFE and he needs to get rid of all the parts by next week. He's selling them for cheap. He bought the car for the powertrain, so all the other stuff has to go. His name's Andrew and phone number is 5195009722."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:12 am 

kalel14 wrote:
Facebook post in the Ford Focus Electric Group from a guy parting an interior in Canada.
"Hey guys, a buddy is parting out a 12 FFE and he needs to get rid of all the parts by next week. He's selling them for cheap. He bought the car for the powertrain, so all the other stuff has to go. His name's Andrew and phone number is 5195009722."

Thanks for this!!!!

So far best I can tell, my "range" for seats is 2015-2018, according to the Ford's parts database. Unsure if something physically changed, or if it was just a color/material change.

The research continues.