Ford Focus Electric FOR SALE IN DALLAS TEXAS.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidd

2017 Ford Focus Electric, 21,000 miles.

Asking $21,000.

David Davis 214-537-8382

Purchased this car in July of 2017 to commute to work 60 miles one way. The Focus has done everything I wanted it to do and more. Most weeks I drive it even on my days off. I have driven it on 100 mile trips to east Texas, charged it and returned home the same day. I have only raised the hood twice to refill washer bottle. Never been in the shop for anything.

:shock: Not trying to be an ass, but good luck considering most can get one brand new for far less after the Texas and Federal tax credits. Why are you parting ways with your FFE? Also you might have more success if you mention the color and maybe post some pictures...

KONA BLUE

I am only trying to cover the balance of my auto loan. I am probably asking for more than it is worth considering in Texas there is no demand for electric vehicles.

It took me 17 weeks to get this vehicle once I decided it would make my 120 mile commute every day. So if some one else in Dallas wants a electric Focus today he would not have to wait. And yes you do get a tax credit but that take months, I purchased in July of 2017 and just got my credit in April of 2018.

Circumstances change in life. My wife got sicker after I ordered the Focus, she was in the hospital when I took delivery, and passed away never even getting to ride in it once. Now I want to retire and do not need this car to commute to work.

So I put this out there in case some one is interested in a electric Focus. Maybe it will fill their need. If I don't sell it I will continue to enjoy it.

davidd said:
KONA BLUE

I am only trying to cover the balance of my auto loan. I am probably asking for more than it is worth considering in Texas there is no demand for electric vehicles.

It took me 17 weeks to get this vehicle once I decided it would make my 120 mile commute every day. So if some one else in Dallas wants a electric Focus today he would not have to wait. And yes you do get a tax credit but that take months, I purchased in July of 2017 and just got my credit in April of 2018.

Circumstances change in life. My wife got sicker after I ordered the Focus, she was in the hospital when I took delivery, and passed away never even getting to ride in it once. Now I want to retire and do not need this car to commute to work.

So I put this out there in case some one is interested in a electric Focus. Maybe it will fill their need. If I don't sell it I will continue to enjoy it.

David - so sorry to hear about your loss. Best of luck in your sale, and to you in your retirement.

Keith

Bases on the Ford website, they are no longer selling FFE's in Texas. So, hopefully, that will increase the value of yours. Good luck on your sale.

jloucks said:
Bases on the Ford website, they are no longer selling FFE's in Texas. So, hopefully, that will increase the value of yours. Good luck on your sale.

Um Ford is no longer selling FFE's anywhere: They stopped production back in May. The only available ones will be the remaining ones on dealer lots.

Really Ovi87? You think so?
So I guess the Mach E and the F-150 Lightning are just fictitious concept vehicles and will never see any production.
I will have to tell my neighbor with a Mach E parked in his driveway that his car isn't real.
He will be so disappointed for paying so much for vaporware.

Back