My Ford Mobile App - Terms and Conditions

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campfamily

Does anybody else have to accept and agree to the app Terms and Conditions every time they use it? I'm using the iPhone app, iPhone 8. I have the app set up to keep me logged in all the time, only protected by a four digit PIN. For the past month or so, after entering my PIN, the Terms and Conditions screen comes up, and I have to click that I agree, and hit Next. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying nonetheless.

Keith

Yup, been happening to me too. I thought it was because my car never answered (torn apart in the shop at the moment). I figured once it responded and updated the nag screen would go away. I guess not. Lol.

It periodically makes me do it now. Also the Vehicle Locator often goes to a blank bluish screen... need to kill/restart the app. Guess I should send another email.

Don't these guys test their !@#$ing apps before they release!??

spirilis said:
Don't these guys test their !@#$ing apps before they release!??
Either they have no idea how bad this makes Ford look or they just don't care. Maybe they are just trying to drive away their customers? As is they currently offer nothing I would want to buy.

I also find it very annoying. I think there are many things they could do with the app to benefit us... They should update it with much more features...

Back