Voice Command

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamroud

Do you have any problem with the voice command? does the voice command understand what you are saying? I can't use it. Is there a way to train it? Thanks

Kamroud said:
Do you have any problem with the voice command? does the voice command understand what you are saying? I can't use it. Is there a way to train it? Thanks

Do you have a think accent? I have no issues with my voice command.

I gave up on the voice commands. It couldn't do the simplest of things like change radio channels, etc. Seemed like the keywords just werent there or I had to g thru nested commands to get it to do what I needed instead of one simple phrase like fm 98.5, etc

I remember trying to make a call with "call <contact>" or "call 10digit #" or "phone <contact>" but it didnt work and the command menu on the display is useless - it doesnt list acceptable keywords or if i try them it doesnt accept

damania said:
I gave up on the voice commands. It couldn't do the simplest of things like change radio channels, etc. Seemed like the keywords just werent there or I had to g thru nested commands to get it to do what I needed instead of one simple phrase like fm 98.5, etc

I say Sirius Channel 8, and it goes to channel 8

I say FM 107 point 3 and it goes right there.

No issues. Voice works great for me.

Yeah, I have no problems with it understanding me. I just have to use valid commands.

Back