An online Ford Focus Electric Forum discussion group

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 pm 

breeves002 wrote:
Not sure why anyone would spend more then the $10 for the least expensive ELM. Unless you're data logging like 15+ PIDs at the same time and need super high refresh rates, theres no reason for the expensive ELM's.

I sell modified ELM327's (cheap ones) that have a switch in them to allow you to view the modules and live data from MS-CAN. This gives you access to several other modules.

My ELM327 doesnt seem to work with the Ford Focus Electric I have. It just returns errors whenever I request some of the simplest stuff. I can't even get error codes out of it. What sort of modifications do you make or where can I get a cheap bluetooth reader that will work on the FFE?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 am 

The newest version of FORScan allows the user to adjust the number of decimal places & change the min/max displays of the dials. It's very useful to be able to make these changes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 pm 

Hello...

I want to know about OBD scan tool and also OBD-II scanner..., because my friend uses this tool and I want to know about it..
So, please tell me some information about OBD scanners..??

Document management Inc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10