FFE Leases in SoCal?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_J

Hi all,

Returning FFE lessee (had a '14 for 3 years, turned it in in May). I'm looking to lease again based on some of the amazing lease deals I'm seeing advertised (on '17s) but since finding an FFE here in Phoenix (or AZ) is next to impossible it looks as though I'll have to do what I did last time, which was close the lease deal over email/phone with a SoCal dealer and then have the car shipped to AZ for around $300. No biggie, but it takes a dealership that is willing to work with you to accomplish it.

So, my question:

Can anyone recommend a good SoCal dealership that cares about customer service and has some good lease deals on a 2017 FFE? Thanks in advance! It's been 8 months since I turned in my '14 and I miss her!

Jason

I feel your pain. I live in non-allocated Illinois and need to find an East coast dealer to lease from. New York would be geographically closest.

AZ_J said:
Hi all,

Returning FFE lessee (had a '14 for 3 years, turned it in in May). I'm looking to lease again based on some of the amazing lease deals I'm seeing advertised (on '17s) but since finding an FFE here in Phoenix (or AZ) is next to impossible it looks as though I'll have to do what I did last time, which was close the lease deal over email/phone with a SoCal dealer and then have the car shipped to AZ for around $300. No biggie, but it takes a dealership that is willing to work with you to accomplish it.

So, my question:

Can anyone recommend a good SoCal dealership that cares about customer service and has some good lease deals on a 2017 FFE? Thanks in advance! It's been 8 months since I turned in my '14 and I miss her!

Jason

Sent you a PM.

Not in SoCal, but I just leased a 2017 with Leather interior in NorCal for $272 mo with $0 drive off taxes, 36 mo lease, 15k Miles/yr, and $8080 residual buyout. I was shopping multiple cars at multiple dealers and this was by far the best deal I found. My total payments will be $9800 (less $2500 from state rebate) and if I do the residual buyout at the end, it's a sub $16k purchase price. Can't complain about that.

tkdbrusco said:
Not in SoCal, but I just leased a 2017 with Leather interior in NorCal for $272 mo with $0 drive off taxes, 36 mo lease, 15k Miles/yr, and $8080 residual buyout. I was shopping multiple cars at multiple dealers and this was by far the best deal I found. My total payments will be $9800 (less $2500 from state rebate) and if I do the residual buyout at the end, it's a sub $16k purchase price. Can't complain about that.

Which dealership made this deal in NorCal?
Thanks!

focussed said:
tkdbrusco said:

Which dealership made this deal in NorCal?
Thanks!

Fremont Ford. Although good luck now. I spoke to them two weeks ago and they're out of cars.

Back