Possible to order DRL's via a Fleet order or such

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottt

Staff member
Is it possible to order DRL's on an FFE if you order it through the Fleet Department or such?

I know that Chrysler sometimes handles DRL's this way (regular order no, fleet yes).

Anyone know if Ford allows this?

Thx

I also wanted to get DRLs for my FFE and checked with the dealer. There is no way to "program" them to come on according to the tech; it's a wiring thing. So I'm probably going to go to an electronics shop and have them re-wire the eyebrow LEDs to come on whenever the ignition is on.

Hey Guys,

No offense ! But as for as I think if we're under on warranty so we shouldn't do anything from another shoppee but Ford services.
Because it becomes very bad when we change any parts apart of service center and service manager just denied to give service because we changed the part from another place.

It's my personal experience and your can be different.

Thanks

oakville_electrical said:
Hey Guys,

No offense ! But as for as I think if we're under on warranty so we shouldn't do anything from another shoppee but Ford services.
Because it becomes very bad when we change any parts apart of service center and service manager just denied to give service because we changed the part from another place.

Thanks

Google "Magnuson–Moss"

This has been a recording.

scottt said:
oakville_electrical said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Google "Magnuson–Moss"

This has been a recording.
I don't think Magnuson-Moss applies to Ontario Canada where oakville_electrical is located.

So for the US yes MM applies but Canada...not so much.

Back