Sirius Radio

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shniestEV

Hey all,
I just want to reach out and see if anyone has the same issue as me...
I currently have a sirius subscription in canada, in my 2016 with Sync3, but when i click on "Channels" to list all the genre of channels to browse all channels it will list all the sub categories or genres but clicking on them does nothing.... So i'm limited to the 3 sets of pre-sets I have and currently the only way around browsing channels is to use the "Direct Tune" option and type in a channel like 100 and then I can use the arrow buttons to cycling through the channel list....

Do you guys know am i missing something? Is there a way to browse all channels that I cant see? Should the Channel categories actually go to the channels when i click on them?

Maybe i need a system reset? No idea.... at least i have a work around.

Thanks.

shniestEV said:
Hey all,
I just want to reach out and see if anyone has the same issue as me...
I currently have a sirius subscription in canada, in my 2016 with Sync3, but when i click on "Channels" to list all the genre of channels to browse all channels it will list all the sub categories or genres but clicking on them does nothing.... So i'm limited to the 3 sets of pre-sets I have and currently the only way around browsing channels is to use the "Direct Tune" option and type in a channel like 100 and then I can use the arrow buttons to cycling through the channel list....

Do you guys know am i missing something? Is there a way to browse all channels that I cant see? Should the Channel categories actually go to the channels when i click on them?

Maybe i need a system reset? No idea.... at least i have a work around.

Thanks.
Not seeing that in the US fwiw. I am on the 6mo eval promo though. Is there an option in the siriusxm website to push the subscription update to your radio? Also maybe let the sync system do its automatic updates over wifi and see if that helps?

Back