Questionnaire for Electric Vehicle Charging Preferences and

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeyclegg

My name is Joseph Clegg, a senior at Texas A&M University. For the summer, I am doing a research internship with the Texas A&M Energy Institute. My research objectives are to learn about EV drivers’ attitude and preferences in terms of using public charging stations and to utilize collected information to optimize the location of charging stations, numbers, and types of chargers at public charging locations.

As a part of data collection, I prepared questionnaires to survey current EV drivers. The results of the questionnaire will be kept in a statistical form and responses collected will remain anonymous. The questionnaire will take 10-15 minutes to complete and your help is greatly appreciated.

Feel free to share to others that would like to take this survey!

Link: https: My name is Joseph Clegg, a senior at Texas A&M University. For the summer, I am doing a research internship with the Texas A&M Energy Institute. My research objectives are to learn about EV drivers’ attitude and preferences in terms of using public charging stations and to utilize collected information to optimize the location of charging stations, numbers, and types of chargers at public charging locations.

As a part of data collection, I prepared questionnaires to survey current EV drivers. The results of the questionnaire will be kept in a statistical form and responses collected will remain anonymous. The questionnaire will take 10-15 minutes to complete and your help is greatly appreciated.

Feel free to share to others that would like to take this survey!

Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TamuEvSurvey

I would have been super happy to answer all of the not personal questions you asked. I will NEVER understand why you need to know my marital status, income, number of people in my household - and all the other prying person questions you asked.

If your goal is truly to understand charging habits, NONE of the demographics matter. Unless your sample set is huge and very broad - you'll never get to dividing your data between people with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 24 people in their household, or their income.

So nope, not going to fill this out. If you were a well known organization, I might consider it. But some guy on the internet that claims to be a student - you're not getting that personal information. There is no way to verify who you are.

Good luck.

@joeyclegg, you might get more positive responses if you used a survey method known to be truly anonymous.

There is no way for us to know if your surveymonkey.com survey is truly anonymous.

It is not hard to find out that surveymonkey.com offers many features to track, and possibly identify, respondents, none of which seem to be revealed to the respondents other than by what the survey taker chooses to reveal:

https://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/How-can-I-track-the-names-and-emails-of-respondents

In short, we don't know you, so we can't simply trust you when you claim that your survey is anonymous.

Back