My FFE2013 With 200km Range and 16.5kw with 1 charge& 1 trip

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TareqAwad

hi
i am Tareq Form Jordan Meddle East
I have the best Car FFE 2013 40.000 mile

this video for my trip
202km in one charge from ma'an city to Amman
AV 79wh/km -total trip 202.7km - total Battery used 16.5kw
speed 40km with cruse control and drive 3 hours and 55 minutes
The road is set to rise from 500 meters above sea level to 800 meters but not noticeably and the road is level on the rise

https://youtu.be/-mSzMwoyqEw

The driving experience was broadcast on Facebook
The broadcast was interrupted but I was excited to follow up and completed broadcasting the last moments of the excursion and drove the car to 0% and get home
Ford is not imaginatively fictional I love this car

https://youtu.be/rEQU32LURzo

Thanks ford

this is my trip in map
8xro8h.jpg

Wow 3 hours and 49 minutes - can't say that I would ever imagine watching that whole video. Especially since it starts at what, 11PM in the middle of the night and ends at after 3AM, and the camera is pretty much on the dashboard. I almost fell asleep watching 5 minutes of that!!!

All kidding aside - that's an amazing accomplishment. Probably a world record for an FFE distance driven on a single charge. Can't even begin to imagine how boring that had to be. Did you have gallons of coffee?

EVA said:
Wow 3 hours and 49 minutes - can't say that I would ever imagine watching that whole video. Especially since it starts at what, 11PM in the middle of the night and ends at after 3AM, and the camera is pretty much on the dashboard. I almost fell asleep watching 5 minutes of that!!!

All kidding aside - that's an amazing accomplishment. Probably a world record for an FFE distance driven on a single charge. Can't even begin to imagine how boring that had to be. Did you have gallons of coffee?

heheheh
Dear EVA this for last moment when park my car at home
and i am drunk alot of the redpull and Coffee

Back