Can You Help Me (my average 111wh/km and 16.1kw-range 145km)

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TareqAwad

hi
1- what about efficiency
my battery ؟
2- its good or not and How to measure the efficiency of the battery؟
3- Do you have any software for Check the battery 23kw?
fxv8cg.jpg

Anybody that drove as far as you did on a single charge - hey why are you asking? You have a few things to tell everybody here.

You'll have to search the forum for the thread about how to do the draw down test. That is the only way to see how much battery you actually have. There's nothing you can plug in to tell the capacity on a meter.

Well - in a way, your 4 hour drive did the same thing. Just look at how many kWh's you used on that trip. That's the battery capacity. Probably the best real world consistently driven draw down test ever done.

EVA said:
Anybody that drove as far as you did on a single charge - hey why are you asking? You have a few things to tell everybody here.

You'll have to search the forum for the thread about how to do the draw down test. That is the only way to see how much battery you actually have. There's nothing you can plug in to tell the capacity on a meter.

Well - in a way, your 4 hour drive did the same thing. Just look at how many kWh's you used on that trip. That's the battery capacity. Probably the best real world consistently driven draw down test ever done.

thanks dear
i am ask for my battery is good or not and my FFE 2013 and its old 4 year
this is my trip every Day and my range about 145km to 160km average speed 60km in my city Amman
fxv8cg.jpg

The battery loses capacity with age and usage. After your long trip you had used 16.3 kWh. That is your battery's useable capacity. When the car was new it should have been about 18.5-19.5 kWh. With your car having about 63,000km on it and being a few years old 16.3kWh is about what would be expected given the cars age and distance traveled.

triangles said:
The battery loses capacity with age and usage. After your long trip you had used 16.3 kWh. That is your battery's useable capacity. When the car was new it should have been about 18.5-19.5 kWh. With your car having about 63,000km on it and being a few years old 16.3kWh is about what would be expected given the cars age and distance traveled.

thanks ;
can replace my battery by new one in the warranty ?

Back