Charging location not recognized.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomJ

I am attempting to set up my house in the value charging profile on myfordmobile. The website (or maybe the vehicle) does not recognize my house, nor any house's address near me as a charge location that I have charge my FFE at. I have charged it at home a number of times but it does not list it in the profile. Thus, I cannot set up value charging times as the location is not there. Is there a way to manually add a location? I'm not seeing it on the myfordmobile website. I am able to set up the location at work as that shows up. 2016 FFE

Thanks,

Tom

BTW, this worked fine on my 2013 FFE but is giving me issues this time.

Yeah I love all the new features of Sync 3 but after a couple of months of trying to get location charging to work in my C-Max I simply gave up.

I now have my charge schedule setup for the default and manually switch between "Charge Now" and "Value Charge". (Granted a better solution would be to have location charging working but since I only charge the C-Max at home it isn't as much of an issue as it was in my FFE).

I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely zero need to use any public charging for the C-Max. When the EV range runs out I just use the gas engine until I get home.

Back