Anybody else take a survey about your Focus from Ford?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

Just got an email from Ford asking me to participate in a survey about my Ford Focus ownership.

So, I took the survey.

At one point, it asked me what MPG I get with the Focus. The allowable range for answering was 1-99.

So, I could not answer 0 (to be "correct", since the FFE does not use gasoline) and I could not answer 105 (to be "sorta" correct since 105 MPGe is the combined rating for the FFE). There was also no option to enter "n/a" or skip the question. :roll: So, I just answered 99.

Later on, the survey did seem to know that my Focus was electric, since it asked me how far I drive "between fill-ups/charges", although this is sort of an irrelevant question if you opportunity charge most of the time. Refueling patterns for EV drivers are nothing like they are for gasmobile drivers (where you usually wait until empty to fill up again).

I received the same survey. Had to chuckle.

Also just got (another) postcard in the mail from my local Ford dealer letting me know my car was due for service, and offering a special deal for an oil and filter change.......

hybridbear said:
No survey for me... Were there spaces where you could provide feedback specific to the FFE being an EV?

A few.....but it really seemed to be more about measuring my usage of the vehicle, rather than my satisfaction of it. Example, where do I typically charge, do I regularly have issues finding a place to charge, does the limited range cause me to change where I go or how I get there, etc.

Back