insurance cost

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a young male who has had a major accident in the last two years and lives in a large city, you will naturally pay more than an older, married female with a perfect driving history who lives in a small town. But here we talk about electric cars that insurance companies apply high rates idk why I guess insurance companies own Oil tankers :lol:

My insurance cost was virtually unchanged from the 1986 Fiero I swapped out. When I asked why the more expensive car didn't cost more, the agent cited all the safety devices and two extra seats as making it a lower risk.

Hello Hailee, in your article : insurance they mentioned that drivers considering buying an electric car should consult their car insurance provider to discuss adequate car insurance cover as electric cars could require specific car insurance policies in comparison to traditional vehicles.

What kind of "specific car insurance policies" we should have to discuss in this case, and why ?

Back