New FFE owner in SE Michigan

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgalvinmi

Just moved up from an all electric Mitsubishi I-miev to the WONDERFUL Ford Focus Electric! Just picked up a 2012 with 21k miles. A BEAUTIFUL car. What an upgrade from the I-miev. EVERYTHING from power to range to comfort to styling is a HUGE improvement. You should all be proud and enjoying your ride. Bob in SE Michigan.

focus%20electric_zpsswk3sebl.jpg

I trailered it from Canton Michigan, home to Port Huron Michigan. Only 85 miles, but it was easier to just trailer it than find someone to go, stop to charge, etc.....Uhaul rents the auto transporters for 54.95 a day, as long as they are picked up and dropped off at the SAME location. Cheap money for a great car hauler. Easy on, Easy off. Nice straps. Bob

OHhh.....after rereading...you probably want to know how much THE CAR was....! duh.....what was I thinking....anyways, 2012 with 21k miles, on ebay, 8100. with all the bells and whistles, including large navigation. LOVE it.

rgalvinmi said:
I trailered it from Canton Michigan, home to Port Huron Michigan. Only 85 miles, but it was easier to just trailer it than find someone to go, stop to charge, etc.....Uhaul rents the auto transporters for 54.95 a day, as long as they are picked up and dropped off at the SAME location. Cheap money for a great car hauler. Easy on, Easy off. Nice straps. Bob

OHhh.....after rereading...you probably want to know how much THE CAR was....! duh.....what was I thinking....anyways, 2012 with 21k miles, on eBay, 8100. with all the bells and whistles, including large navigation. LOVE it.
Wow; I was surprised it was white--almost thought you got my old blue one! LOL (Canton is close to my neighborhood--I've recently seen a white one like that driving around; maybe I won't anymore!)

rgalvinmi said:
with all the bells and whistles, including large navigation.
Congrats.

Btw, all FFEs come with the same bells and whistles.

There are only two options:

• cloth or leather seats
  • regular or metallic paint

That's it.

triangles said:
Wow good deal! I'm a year and a half into my ownership and almost wished I had waited to pick up a used one!

Yeah, have to admit the same thing myself. With all the research and planning I did, you would have thought that (hey, there will be a ton of them coming off lease VERY soon. Just wait 6 more months) would have seeped into my brain.

Oh well, plan on driving mine into the ground anyway :)

Back