Best EV dealership in LA / OC area

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damania

Can anyone recommend the best dealership for the FFE in the LA / OC area? Any previous experiences? I guess I'll take my FFE to get that informal recall (for the grease/harness) work done.

damania said:
Can anyone recommend the best dealership for the FFE in the LA / OC area? Any previous experiences? I guess I'll take my FFE to get that informal recall (for the grease/harness) work done.

I don't have anything to say they are the best, but my one service visit to Colley Ford in Glendora went well. This was for the start-stop recall software re-programming. Service was quick and painless. This is also the dealership that I bought my car, and the salespeople there were at least familiar with some of the electric car foibles.

Keith

I recently bought one at Colley Ford in Glendora. I didn't buy there for the best service, but for the best price. I sent emails to 6 or so dealerships and they ended up with the lowest price. I don't think it really matters where you get it from as long as you get a low price.

Back