So I'm pretty sure Ford has given up on us...

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WattsUp said:
Ford just released a new Ford Focus Electric ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmwaYYru7Ic

Given up on us? Maybe not...

I was amazed to see this ad on ABC last night. It was over in just 15 seconds and I sat there, mouth agape, wondering if I'd imagined it.

An ad? On TV? During prime time? For the FFE? Only the FFE? Not the C-Max or the Fusion Energi, with an FFE hiding in the background? :eek:

Maybe Ford is changing their tune after all?

I like the new 15-second ad because it plays up the performance angle. I also like the video jmueller posted, which appears to show a 2015 Focus.

I like GM's two new Volt ads, one targeting the Prius & one targeting the Leaf. The Prius one is the better of the two, IMO.

Maybe Ford has some plans for EV's and needs to drum up interest in the FFE beyond what they have for the Fusion and C-Max already. I know that the Ford dealer I bought from had no knowledge of the FFE but they were selling hybrids. If Ford has something in the wings in the way of an electric vehicle improvement then they would have to get the public to know that they already make an electric vehicle.

Heh. I haven't been back to the forum in a while, but when I saw that ad on my recording of Criminal Minds this evening, I had to come share the news - or what has turned out to be sharing the amazement! I was pretty stoked to see the ad. It's pretty cool.

Back