Hello, Everyone!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1956MarkII

I'm Jeff Clark, a sales consultant at Van Bortel Ford in East Rochester, NY. We're a reputable, no-haggle dealership that sells EVERY new vehicle for $300 below factory invoice, and the consumer retains all incentives. Yes, this price applies to the Focus Electric. Even more surprising, we will guarantee the current standard rebate on any ordered 2015 Ford model. Order the vehicle you want, just the way you want it, AND get the same rebate as if you bought one from stock.

I left the car business in 2006 to pursue my design career, but recently returned to Van Bortel Ford. I sold a lot of trucks through the Ford Truck Enthusiasts website in those years, and would encourage you all to check out those experiences. Go to ford-trucks.com, go to the forums, then enter "Bortel" in the search box. Scroll down and click on pages 3-5; these contain unsolicited reviews from the customers I sold vehicles to.

Before joining My Focus Electric, I searched everywhere as to any policies about soliciting on this site. I could find none, so I have to assume my posting this information is all right with the sites' owners. If I've violated any policies, please let me know ASAP.

As I'm sure you're aware, the Focus Electric can be a hard vehicle to find. There's currently one other dealer on here who helps people get a Focus Electric and arranges shipping around the country. Are you also offering to do the same?

1956MarkII said:
Before joining My Focus Electric, I searched everywhere as to any policies about soliciting on this site. I could find none ... If I've violated any policies, please let me know ASAP.
Thanks Jeff.

As long as you don't flood the forum with ads and repeated solicitations, you are welcome here. That said, we reserve the right to moderate any postings.

(Btw, your initial posting would probably have been better placed in the "Ford Focus Electric Forum Introductions" topic or the "Buying / Leasing / Dealerships" topic.)

Back