Custom Seat Covers for FFE

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightHawk

I was looking for custom seat covers that are designed for the FFE and found CalTrend makes them in a variety of colors.
They are available for the front seats as well as the rear seats.
Has anyone ever bought these and tried them on an FFE?
I thought I may buy a set for the front seats to protect the original seats thru the lease period.

Here is a link to amazon's page for the CalTrend Front Row Bucket Custom Fit Seat Cover for Select Ford Focus Models with photos:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ABJGC0C/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1YRSMW0UIL6XN&coliid=ILJ2LVZPZ3DO3&psc=1

Sandstone.jpg

Colors available for the seat covers (viewable at the amazon item page link earlier posted) include sandstone, which appears closest to the original FFE seat color.
There is also all black and also a half black with half sandstone version.
These would appear to work in the FFE interior which also has black on the side doors and front panel.
Anyone have any ideas on which color or combination would be best, I'd like help on deciding before I buy.

81_LQVHr_Bg_FL_SL1500.jpg

Front row bucket seat covers, Sandstone Insert with Black Trim

If they made it I think the sandstone on the outside with blue in the middle would look good for my car but the blue would probably clash with my blue candy paint.

Back