How to Update

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob6894

I noticed in my new FFE that both syrus travel link and the cars GPS is missing a large number of charge stations. Is there a way I can update this??

Also every time I try and run a vehical report it fails.

Best,
Rob

Same here with Vehicle health report, but I don't think that is as critical, cause MyFord Mobile has basic health report in the app.
Hopefully someone knows a way to update charging stations, that would be nice (nav uses Here maps).

When you send out a health report the car uses your cell phone. So you will need to pair you phone to the car.
You will also need to setup a Ford Sync account. The charging station locations are stored on the map SD card that is used by the navigation. The current map version is A6. Replacement map SD card cost about $150.

But with XM Travel link it has charging. I have the 6 month trial but notice that this xm travel link charging station information is out of date why is this?

I have never been able to get the health report to work.

I like the "plugshare" app or website to find charging locations. It has been very dependable for me.

Back