Ordered on 2/19 a Leased 2015 FFE

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washingtonian

I will look into it.

I only wanted to keep the FFE for about 32 months, so 36 month lease is what I asked for.

WHY.?

The Tesla Coupe is supposed to be on the market in 2 years at around $35k.

I love the signature dash, and want one of those.

Thanks

From what I've been seeing, 8-12 weeks. The car will be built the week it is scheduled and your dealer ought to be able to obtain that info for you. The problem is once it's finished, it's in the hands of the transportation company and at that point it's pretty much a crap shoot.

My car was ordered 3/26 and is scheduled to be built the week of 5/18. Another poster on the forum said he was waiting 142 days. I don't remember whether he got his FFE soon after or is still waiting. That was maybe a week ago.

I'm expecting the first week of June, just because I am an optimist, but 142 days would take me clear out to August. In retrospect, we're probably all a bit insane to wait this long for it, but what can I tell you. I'm a little boy jumping up and down in anticipation.

I picked up my car on day 145, but you can't look at that number as the standard. My order was placed on the first day that the 2015 order bank opened on November 23rd. They didn't start producing the 2015's until well into the new year. So I have a lot of non-production days in my timeline. Hopefully your order will be fulfilled much quicker.

Steve0512 said:
I picked up my car on day 145, but you can't look at that number as the standard. My order was placed on the first day that the 2015 order bank opened on November 23rd. They didn't start producing the 2015's until well into the new year. So I have a lot of non-production days in my timeline. Hopefully your order will be fulfilled much quicker.

That is not 100% true. I received my 2015 mid-January. They must have started pretty early to get mine done. My dealer ordered it the first day of ordering for 2015s as well. Maybe because I am in Georgia and we have so many EVs due to the tax credit, we were pushed toward the front of the line. I am certainly not sure, but I did receive my 2015 only a couple weeks into the new year.

Back