Brand new in box Leviton evr-green 320 EVB32-M8L Electric Ve

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skubee

I am selling a brand new in box Leviton evr-green 320 Electric Vehicle Charging Station for Plug-in hybrid and Electric vehicles. Model number EVB32-M8L. I never got it installed it since I am charging my EV with 120V.
This unit has a standard SAE J1772 connector. It delivers Level 2 EV charging at 32 Amps, 7.7kW output; enough for the majority of plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles.
This unit normally retails between $1200 and $1500! I am selling it for only $600 obo, simply because I don't need it and it is taking up room in my house.

Product details at the leviton website.

Local pickup in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. I can ship on your dime. Buyer is responsible for charging station installation.

UPDATE: I just saw a price drop on this unit on Amazon down to $570, so i am lowering my selling price to $300.

This is a great deal for anyone looking for a portable EVSE! The Leviton unit is rather large, but it's still portable since it has the NEMA 6-50 plug and it can charge the FFE at the full 6.6 kW rate.

Sorry guys didn't get to this until today. The charging station was sold locally over the weekend.

Back