Ford rebate on FFE

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marv

Howdy,

Does anyone out there have an idea if Ford will be dropping its current buying incentives after March? $3,500 rebate and 0% APR.

Thinking about buying but not sure if I'll get it done before Wednesday.

Thanks,

Marv

Ford in the past always comes up with new incentives after one expires, might take a month or so though sometimes.
The biggest incentives last year were around Labor day weekend.

Marv said:
Does anyone out there have an idea if Ford will be dropping its current buying incentives after March? $3,500 rebate and 0% APR.

The Ford website now shows that FFE incentive offer ($3500 bonus cash & 0% APR for 60m) has been updated to go thru 7/05/15.

The lease incentive (red carpet lease cash) has also been updated to go thru 7/05/15, its now up to $8500.

Thanks,

Went ahead and ordered my 2015 on March 31st just in case. Should be here in a week or so.

Marv if you just ordered it from the factory it takes 6-14 weeks. The only way you'd get it in a week or so is if you "ordered" one that was already on the way to the dealer.

Frontier Ford in Santa Clara....14 in stock with special pricing. Go to website. Not affiliated, i was on line looking to replace my own 2013 when my lease is up at the end of the year. Going to purchase.

Perhaps ordered was not the best word. Bought would have been better. My local dealer has 7 in stock with 3 on the way. I bought one of the on the way one's. Supposed to be here in about a week.

Marv said:
Perhaps ordered was not the best word. Bought would have been better. My local dealer has 7 in stock with 3 on the way. I bought one of the on the way one's. Supposed to be here in about a week.

Sounds like bs that the dealer has that many in stock .... We in midwest have to wait 6 months and you telling me the dealer have that many in stock hmmmmm ...I ordered my in November still dont have it ... So it has been almost 5 moths they said build date on the 16th of April but I dont believe anything anymore !!!

lietuviukasd said:
Marv said:

Sounds like bs that the dealer has that many in stock .... We in midwest have to wait 6 months and you telling me the dealer have that many in stock hmmmmm ...I ordered my in November still dont have it ... So it has been almost 5 moths they said build date on the 16th of April but I dont believe anything anymore !!!

Did you get a vin or order number? If so go to Twitter and tweet Ford Focus and you will get answers.

I'm getting very anxious because my current lease on my 2013 C-Max Energi is coming up and I keep getting the lease ending papers which gets me more anxious. I want the focus electric.

Not sure about other areas of the country. There were 7 in stock, I saw them, with 3 on the way. Seems Ford has a strange way of allocating. Last year I had to go up to the Seattle area to get my 2014 because they didn't have any in Portland.

Back