Maybe Ford Really wants to sell some of these now.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDogInAZ

After spending a few weeks trying to find one and only seeing one on the street in the Phoenix area in months there are all of a sudden cars showing up at dealers that usually don't have one/

Maybe instead of just shipping most of the units to California they are actually trying to ship them where there is a fairly large amount of chargers. That is if you call one or two charger every 5 square miles a lot. LOL

My take is that Ford is just catching up now to what they had before the '14 - '15 Focus rollover. Before November last year (when they stopped building FFE's) many dealers out west had a small stock of FFE's. That stock all but disappeared as they worked on the plant to start producing the '15 ICE Focus. Now that FFE production is "back" to its normal 150-200/month stock out west should start appearing again.

Yep, in the last week or two I've noticed the stock of new 2015 FFEs has been building up at several of the local Southern CA Ford dealers. A couple have over five in stock already, which is about what they had in stock of the 2014 FFEs when I leased mine back in late Sep 2014.
The new in stock color selection is better than back then too, including the new colors, Tectonic, Magnetic, Ruby Red, and Performance Blue. There appears to be fewer white and silver ones in stock or on order so far in favor of the new colors.

Back