2015 FFE leather seats color

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greencarguy

I am looking at leasing a 2015 FFE with leather seats. I have used the build and price tool online but it doesn't tell me what the color of the seats will be and whether there any options available (may they vary depending on the exterior color).

Here are the exterior colors I am mainly interested in.

Ingot Silver
Oxford White
Tectonic
Magnetic

greencarguy said:
I am looking at leasing a 2015 FFE with leather seats. I have used the build and price tool online but it doesn't tell me what the color of the seats will be and whether there any options available (may they vary depending on the exterior color).
The cloth and leather seats in the FFE have always been a light "sand" color, regardless of the exterior color.

There are some darker accents on the door panels and dash, and the carpeting is dark. But, the seats are light-colored.

I believe there is no choice for interior color for FFEs, its called "medium light stone"
Only choice is cloth vs leather seats, also the $1000 leather seats option includes powered driver side seat adjustments including lumbar, while cloth seats are manual adjustable only.

Back